Introducing Luc

My name is Luc Scranton and I am a senior Engineering Science major minoring in Physics and Mathematics. Outside of academics I have been a member of the Trinity Men's Soccer Team for all four years I have been here.

This past summer I worked on Phase 2 of the emergency water station project which was previously a senior design project. I worked with a team on designing and fabricating five emergency water stations for the South Texas Human Rights Center as well as designing a website for the project. In working on this project I worked closely with Ryan Hodge throughout the summer using the tools in the machine shop with his guidance and that is what got me really interested in this course. Below is an isometric drawing of the base design we came up with for the water station made in Creo 3.0.




Comments