Introducing Sean

Hi my name is Sean and I am a senior Engineering Science major. I am interested in a variety of things such as cars, woodworking, electronics, tennis, running, outdoors, fixing iPhones, and country dancing.

Both of my parents are engineers and have always inspired my creative aspiration. I remember spending a lot of time modifying cars and helping my dad with wood working projects.An example of my most recent woodworking project is the plant shelving unit seen in Fig. 1.

Figure 1. A-frame plant shelving unit.
As I mentioned I like electronics. One of my projects is a light tracker that will follow the position of a light, shown in Fig. 2-3. Some other projects I have worked on is building a data logger that recorded the solar radiance and wind speeds at trinity. 
Figure 2. Front view of the light tracking device.

Figure 3. Side view of the light tracking device. It also shows all of the user controls. 
Lastly in Fig. 4 is a picture of me when I was working on fixing my friend iPhone 6. I use to fix a lot of my friends phones before they became water proof.
Figure 4. Me with my magnifying optics.


Comments