Ericka Sosso HW #3 -- Tool Tote


Since I wasn't sure what I wanted to use the tote for, I kept the design pretty basic. In fusion I made it without taking into consideration the thickness of the material, so when measuring out all of my pieces to cut, I had to cut to really odd lengths. At first I was pretty anxious about having to cut and build the tote ourselves, but, in the end, I was really glad I got to learn how to use some of the tools in the shop. 

I decided to add a Zelda crest to personalize it a bit (below you can see some mini tests and then the actual engraving). Overall, it turned out a lot better than I expected. The pieces are fairly flush and the handle actually fits my hand really well.



(I accidentally made the model on its side, so you'll have to rotate it to view it properly)

Comments

Post a Comment