Ericka Sosso Project #2 -- Plate

For this project I originally wanted to make a small Hedgehog that had little holes in it to store pencils or toothpicks. I quickly learned my 3D modelling abilities are nowhere near what is required to do that quite as nicely as I wanted. Instead I decided to make a plate.

Modelling it actually took a bit longer than anticipated due to just having to figure out how to do certain things in Fusion. My final design was pretty simple, but overall I was satisfied with it.

I actually got it to align pretty well when cutting it out on both sides. My failure was in how thick I made my model (aka, I made it way too thin). This actually caused me to tear it when pulling off the double sided tape and caused some of the edges to be rougher than preferred since I was too nervous to sand it down.

.

Comments